Date(s) - 19/03/2019 - 21/03/2019
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) is accepting applications to participate in our trade mission to Singapore for Money20/20 Asia 2019. The event provides UK FinTechs the perfect opportunity to exhibit and explore business opportunities across ASEAN, supported by the DIT’s FinTech team.
Money 20/20 Asia will be taking place between the 19th-21th March 2019. It is the world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in payments, FinTech and financial services. Attendance will enable you to showcase your brand to leading businesses and innovators in the region.
The package includes:
• An exhibition space on the UK Pavilion
• Two delegate passes
• Onsite access to the DIT Pavilion
• 1-2-1 meetings to engage with international buyers
2019 Singapore FinTech Mission Costs and Deadlines
Successful applicants will be required to pay for their own visas, (where applicabale) flights, accommodation, insurance and airport transfers.
- Applications must be received no later than 23.59 GMT on 24 January 2019
- Accepted delegates will be notified by 28 January 2019 and must secure their space in the delegation by COB 30 January 2019
Acceptance is non-transferable.