Date(s) - 16/09/2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The World’s Leading Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Summit Returns With a Global Line up of Speakers
To accelerate developments within the artificial intelligence and robotics industry, Meventum will be hosting the 2nd annual Ai Tech Summit on September 2020.
The Ai Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring Ai tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers coming together to address the world’s greatest challenges via Ai technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of Ai technology, leading applications of Ai, and startup development strategies via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts.
In 2018 the summit featured 15 global speakers and 150 global influencers at Galvanize New York. The previous speaker line up included Alex Poon- COO & Founder at X.ai, Einstein Ntim Founder of Enabled.AI, Meg Columbia-Walsh Women In IT 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year, Mina Salib Program Director, Catalyst Program at Future Labs at NYU Tandon School of Engineering,, Kate Bradley Chernis Founder & CEO of Lately and Paul Levy Chief Chatbot Officer at ArtificialChat Inc.
The 2019 speaker line up included:
- Meg Columbia Walsh: President US, Code Worldwide, Omnicom
- Nosipho Dhladhla: Assoc. Governance and Public Administration Officer at United Nations
- David Saintloth: Manager Projects at Cognizant
- Nicolas Hodel: CTO at Start It Up NYC
- Christine Ntim- Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Davida E. Arnolda: Founder Game Changer
- David Yakobovitch: Data Scientist and Ai Instructor
- Naushad UzZaman: Co-Founder and CTO Blackbird.AI
- Oliver Christie: Co-Founder at Moven Ai
- Adi Patel:Co-Founder/CMO Start It Up NYC
- Einstein Ntim- Partner at Africa Future Fund
- Kul Singh: Founder/CEO at SecondMind
- Phil Delvecchio: Global Digital Ambassador Community Lead at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Mina Salib: Program Director of NYU Tandon Future Labs
- Mulloy Murrow: Lead Machine Learning Scientist at Compass
Stay tuned for the 2020 lineup!
This year the summit aims to increase the line up of speakers to facilitate
- More on site workshop training
- Networking round tables
- Live Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors
- Attendee spotlight features
- Exhibitor showcase demos
- Collaboration meeting rooms
- VIP networking dinners and after parties