Date(s) - 11/03/2019 - 15/03/2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Imaguru Startup Hub
Our course will cover basics of cloud infrastructure of AWS (Amazon Web Services).
What will you learn?
You will learn how to create, design and manage operations and infrastructure with AWS.
Course also cover pricing part and best practive to optimize AWS expences without loosing quality and scalability.
The course is useful fo anyone willing to get tot know cloud services including AWS.
Course duration: Mo – Fri, 19:00 – 21:30, 5 days, 2.5 hours per day.
– AWS structure (Regions, Availability-Zone, GovCloud, Chinese regions)
– Permission model (IAM, roles, groups, access keys)
– Network (VPC, subnets, Elastic IP, Endpoint, IPv6, Security groups, private/public ip)
– Services overview (availability)
– Monitoring (CloudWatch)
– Storage group:
S3 (programming model, SDK, storage types, API call costs, replications, lifecycle)
EFS (programming model)
– Compute group:
EC2 (instance types, rent type, pricing, AMI images, long term rent)
EC2 storage type (classic, ssd, local, pricing)
EC2 T instance types
AutoScale (load balancing (types, pricing), creating AMI images, health check, code deploy)
– Lambda (serverless model, examples, pricing, limitations, invocation types, layers, custom engines) – 2h
– AWS Batch (Docker, ECS, tasks)
– CloudFront (creating distribution, manage SSL )
– Q&A session where you will have time for a one to one consultation with the professor.
Andrei Logunov, senior fullstack developer from Imaguru community with more than 10 years of experience in IT and more than 5 years of experience in AWS (architecture experience, cost effective usage).
Andrey is also an IT entrepreneur and has an experience of being a CTO of a Blockchain p2p DAO system.
Language of the course: English. Don’t worry because tech English is easy and you can always ask for our help to translate something to Spanish.