Date(s) - 20/05/2019 - 24/05/2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Autodesk de Mexico
Develop for the Cloud with Autodesk Forge
Autodesk Forge Accelerator is an opportunity to work intensively on a chosen project with help, support and training from Autodesk Cloud Engineering teams.
The Autodesk Forge Accelerator is designed to help creative developers leverage Autodesk Forge Cloud APIs
Applications are being accepted for the currently scheduled 2019 Forge Accelerator in Mexico City. Space is limited.
How to Apply
Simply click ‘Register’ button above, fill in the fields and we will contact you if you are accepted.
You will need to fill in the following information:
1. Company (Name & Address)
2. Attendees – the names and email addresses of the one or two people who will attend the accelerator
3. Autodesk APIs to be used – such as…
Data Management, Model Derivative API, Design Automation API, Viewer, BIM 360 API, Reality Capture API (beta)
4. Your proposal – explain in 2000 words or less, why you should be a participant.
You can also include a link to an image (jpg, png, pdf) to support your proposal.
In your proposal, make sure you include the following information
- Use of an Autodesk Forge API server & client API to fill a compelling customer need. (Data Management API, Model Derivative API, Viewer, Design Automation API, BIM 360 API, Reality Capture API).
- Likelihood of having a demonstrable prototype by the end of the Accelerator.
- Strong development skills.
- High motivation.