Date(s) - 01/06/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe what artificial intelligence (AI) means and how machines can be made to process information intelligently.
- Identify the different fields that comprise AI, namely search techniques, game playing, automated reasoning, problem solving, natural language processing, expert systems, knowledge based systems, pattern recognition, computer vision, robotics, machine learning and heuristics.
- Write computer programs and/or use shell programs that solve problems intelligently.
- Write programs in artificial Intelligent methods.
- Write programs to implement AI in areas such as: robotic hardware, visual processing, knowledge representation, intelligent search techniques and heuristics.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) aims to make computers and information systems more “intelligent” to solve complex problems and provide more natural and effective services to human beings. AI has been a source of innovative ideas and techniques in computer science, and has been widely applied to many information systems. This course provides a comprehensive, graduate-level introduction to artificial intelligence, emphasizing advanced topics such as advanced search, reasoning and decision-making under uncertainty, and machine learning.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on June 1, 2019
- Dates: June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- August 03-04-, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Artificial Intelligence Introduction
- Decoding AI, what is it all about?
- Use cases in various industries
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Innovations in AI and ML
- Applications of AI
- How to develop AI products
- Societal impact of AI
Who should take this program?
This Artificial Intelligence (AI) training course will be suitable for:
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Artificial Intelligence Scientist’ or Machine Learning engineers
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness Artificial Intelligence in their fields to get more insight
For any enquiries you can always reach us at email@example.com or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.