Date(s) - 22/03/2019 - 23/03/2019
8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Codemotion Rome 2019 is the largest tech conference for developers in Europe, open to all languages and technologies.
It’s a 4 days event: 2 days of workshops (March 20-21) and 2 days of conference (March 22-23).
We expect to gather 100+ speakers confirmed in the full agenda.
Standard tickets for the Conference
- BLIND TICKET: 60€ (SOLD-OUT)
- EARLY BIRD TICKET: 90€ from December 26 or when Blind Tickets end to January 17;
- REGULAR TICKET: 110€ from January 18 until February 7;
- LAGGARD TICKET: 140€ from February 8 until March 14;
- LAST TICKET: 160€ from March 14 until March 21 at 5 pm;
- ON DESK TICKET: 180€ directly at the event.
- WORKSHOP TICKET: to attend 1 of the 4 workshops held on March 20-21
- COMPO TICKET SPECIAL OFFER! Only for the first 20 tickets!
- COMBO TICKET: 1 WORKSHOP + CONFERENCE WITH A 15% DISCOUNT.
- GROUP / COMPANY TICKET: Buy at least 5 tickets at once and save 15% on the total price / Buy at least 10 tickets at once and save 20% on the total price. Discount not available on already discounted tickets and promotions (Blind Ticket, Student Ticket, Diamond Ticket).
- DIAMOND TICKET: PRICED 250€; this ticket gives you the right to attend both days of the conference and be part of Speakers’ Dinner that will be held on Friday, 22nd of March.
- STUDENT TICKET: 40€ only for high school, university or master students (not valid for Ph.D.). At the entrance of the conference, it is mandatory to show a document that certifies your enrolment status in the current academic year: university or high school ID or any other document with dates (last paid tax receipt, for example). The ticket gives you the right to attend both days of conference.