Date(s) - 08/03/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Columbia Law School
The Legal Tech Fair is a student-run conference at Columbia Law School bringing together students, legal technology startups, law firms, and investors on Friday, March 8, 2019. The fair offers an unique opportunity to meet the digital natives bringing the latest technology to the legal market. Presentations and workshops will provide insights into the latest innovations, tools and market trends in legal technology for students, law firms, and investors. We anticipate the fair will inspire students and early-stage startup founders to pursue a career in legal technology.
Participants can expect:
- keynote panels featuring industry leaders and disruptors
- workshops introducing cutting-edge legal tech software and projects
- presentations spotlighting pro bono organizations employing legal technology
- opportunity to pitch ideas to industry experts
- networking mixer for students, practitioners, and professionals
It would be our pleasure to welcome you to the frontier of legal technology in New York City.
Vendors who are interested in attending should contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.