Date(s) - 16/02/2019 - 12/04/2019
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Have you ever wondered how self-driving cars are running on roads or how Netflix recommends the movies which you may like or how Google search gives you such an accurate results or how speech recognition in your smartphone works or how the world champion was beaten at the game of Go?
Machine Learning and Deep Learning are behind these innovations. In the recent times, it has been proven that Deep Learning approach to solving a problem gives far better accuracy than other approaches.
This course is designed for those who want to gain hands-on experience in solving real-life problems using Deep Learning. After finishing this course, you will find creative ways to apply your learnings to your work. For example
- You would like to build a robot which can recognize faces or change the path after discovering obstacles on the path.
- Or maybe you would like to unearth hidden gems (like predicting next year revenue or fraudulent transactions or building a recommendation engine etc) in your company’s tons of data(logs, financial records, HR reports or e-commerce transactions reports).
The course also prepares you to become top-rated Deep Learning Engineer and similar roles.
Tools and Technologies covered:
Tensor Flow, Artificial Neural Networks, Training Deep Neural Nets, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Autoencoders, Reinforcement Learning, Machine and Deep Learning Project Approach, Projects
Deep Learning Training Bootcamp – Live Instructor-led Online Classes
- 36 Hours of Live online instructor-led classes
- Classes spread over 12 sessions of 3 hours each
- 90 days of lab access (real-life production cluster with all the tools pre-configured)
- Training by industry experts
- Lifetime access to course content
- Real life projects
- Earn certificate
- LinkedIn recommendation and endorsement
- 24×7 online experts help
- Build cats classifier using neural network
- Classify large images using Inception v3
- Classify clothes using TensorFlow
- Predict the hourly rain gauge total
What To Expect:
- The Classes – The classes are held online on for 3 hours each for an overall of 36 hours. Classes will be conducted on Friday and Saturday
- The Mode – We use Google Hangouts or Zoom to enable live, interactive classes that are also recorded for future reference.
- The Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- The Certificate – Get certificate after completing the course
Why Is This Training Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. CloudxLab sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview on Deep Learning a cake walk.