Date(s) - 17/03/2020
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
You are invited to participate in the annual Engineering Technologies Career Expo at the Stanton campus of Delaware Technical Community College. Hosting a table at this event is free of charge.
The Career Expo is a great opportunity to network with other business professionals. It also allows students and potential employers the opportunity to interact and ask questions about what it takes to land a career in the engineering field and what expectations the employers have for potential employees.
Below is a complete listing of engineering technologies that will be participating in the event:
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Chemical Process Operator
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Construction Management Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electronics, Computer, and Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Transfer
- Energy Technologies
- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Machinist Training
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Surveying and Geomatics Engineering Technology
This event will be open to current students and alumni in the engineering technology programs to promote potential networking opportunities.
Additionally this event will increase awareness of the engineering technology programs to the community, including potential employers, secondary students and educators for recruitment opportunities.
SNOW DATE: March 24th 2:30 – 5:00