Date(s) - 02/03/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- HTML is highly flexible and supported on all browsers.
- User friendly and an open technology.
- It give better performance.
- CSS provides powerful control over the presentation of an HTML document.
- CSS saves many times as it can be reused in many HTML pages.
- CSS can be used to make responsive web pages, which are compatible on multiple devices. It can be used to allow the web pages to display differently depending on the screen size or device on which it is being viewed.
HTML and CSS go hand in hand for developing flexible, attractively and user friendly websites. HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) is used to show content on the page where as CSS is used for presenting the page. HTML describes the structure of a Website semantically along with presentation cues, making it a mark-up language, rather than a programming language. HTML allows images and objects to be embedded and can be used to create interactive forms.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on February 2, 2019
- Dates: February 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24 2019
- March 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 2019
- April 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- All of the HTML Basics
- Working With HTML
- HTML Lists
- HTML Tables
- URL’s, Links and iframing
- HTML and Images
- All of the CSS Basics
- CSS Selectors
- CSS Dimensions
- CSS Box Model
- CSS Lists, Text & Fonts and Tables
- HTML Forms
- Complting A Complete Website Project
Who should take this program?
This HTML/CSS training course will be suitable for:
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- This course if for students who want to learn web design from start to finish!
- This course is for anyone looking to learn the basics of web design and beyond
- This course is for anyone looking to improve their web development skills
- This course is for anyone looking to add onto their existing web development skills
- This course is not for anyone looking for anything besides web design
For any enquiries you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.