Date(s) - 01/06/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the definition and significance of the Internet of Things
- Discuss the architecture, operation, and business benefits of an IoT solution
- Examine the potential business opportunities that IoT can uncover
- Explore the relationship between IoT, cloud computing, and big data
- Identify how IoT differs from traditional data collection systems
The course introduces advanced concepts and methodologies of IoT to design, build and deploy IoT solutions. It also discusses various technologies and protocols used for communication including new generation IoT-friendly applications and physical layer protocols. Candidates will be able to get a thorough understanding of widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on June 1, 2019
- Dates: June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- August 03-04, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Acquiring Data
- Utilizing Data
- Implementing IoT
- IoT Analytics
- Bringing It Together
Who should take this program?
This IoT training course will be suitable for:
- a background in electronic engineering or a related subject
- an understanding of basic networking
- some software (coding) experience
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected] or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.