Date(s) - 23/05/2019 - 24/05/2019
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The rate at which technology innovation is influencing industry today is unprecedented. Business leaders are challenged to move their enterprises to the next level, that of digital business transformation, employing digital technologies coupled with organizational, operational, and business model innovation to create new ways of operating and growing businesses. The Digital Transformation World Forum is a must-attend event for any business leader ready to face the challenge of digitally transforming their businesses and becoming the part of the new digital economy. The event is aimed at business leaders, and together with the most innovative cutting-edge technology companies, they are invited to meet the most innovative products and solutions as well as the skills required to help enterprises and industries join the digital transformation.
DX TECH & BIZ TOPICS
Sessions will be rated on how tech vs biz focused they are intended allowing you to pick the right content based on your background.
DX SOLUTIONS EXPO
The digital transformation solution expo will showcase latest innovation technologies, products and solutions for digital industry and enterprise.
DX WORLD AWARDS
The Digital Transformation World Awards are the unique celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the digital transformation field.
Digital transformation is the path that any company and public institution wishing to survive in today’s world must follow. The Digital Transformation World Forum is aimed at CXOs, technology leaders, business leaders and innovators, and together with the most innovative cutting-edge technology companies, they are invited to meet the most innovative products and solutions as well as the skills required to help large corporations and SMEs join the digital transformation.
STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP
• The CEO’s role in leading digital transformation in an established business
• Key skills, traits and attributes of effective digital leaders
• Creating a digital transformation strategy and ensuring a successful transformation
• How CIOs Shape a Digital Transformation Strategy
• Enterprise 2.0 as enabler for innovation and change
• Digital leadership turns into better business performance
• The impact of cloud computing in digital transformation
• How to generate value out of digitalization and big data by leveraging business analytics
• From social to the future of the digital enterprise
• How organizations can take advantage of SaaS to drive agility and innovation
• Transforming the enterprise through the power of mobile
• AI: a digital transformation accelerator
BEST INDUSTRY PRACTICES
• Next generation banking and the game changer FinTech
• How telecom companies can win in the digital revolution
• Industry 4.0 and factories of the future
• How data is making healthcare better
• City transformation from smart infrastructure to FutureCity
• Social services and employment transformation in public sector
The Digital Transformation World Forum attracts the industry’s most senior executive decision makers and powerful audiences – they have purchasing decisions and seek information on a range of technology solutions. The event is numerous professionals representing the entire digital transformation eco-system in the world, all looking for digital transformation solutions in one place, at one time. Because of our quality and value intensive program, DTW has established itself as one of the most authoritative digital transformation event.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
￭ CXOs, technology leaders and innovators including:
• CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, and directors of IT strategy.
• VPs and directors of application development, enterprise, data, and solution architecture.
• Technology leaders of web, digital, and mobile initiatives.
￭ Business, marketing, and strategy leaders including:
• CMOs and Chief Digital Officers.
• VPs and directors of eCommerce or eBusiness.
• VPs and senior leaders responsible for digital sales and service strategies.
• Customer insights professionals.
￭ Bank & Financial Services
￭ Health / Pharma
￭ Retail / E-commerce
￭ IT / Internet
￭ Transport & Logistics
￭ Aerospace & Defense
￭ Media & Telecom
￭ Energy & Utilities
￭ Tourism / Hospitality
￭ Consumer Goods
￭ Food Industry
￭ Education & Research
￭ Engineering & Construction
￭ Cities & Public Sector
￭ Professional Services