Date(s) - 24/10/2020
Big data is transforming the world of business. Yet many people don’t understand what big data and business intelligence are, or how to apply the techniques to their day-to-day jobs. This course addresses that knowledge gap by showing how to use large volumes of economic data to gain key business insights and analyze market conditions.
What you’ll learn
- Identify a good source of free data.
- Name the term for the estimate of the impact of an X variable on a Y variable.
- Tell which statistic offers a bounds on the estimate of the impact of an X variable on a Y variable.
- Assess the type of variable that can be used to capture fixed effects.
- Cite the method by which a forecast can be done with a regression.
Associate Professor of Finance at Fairfield University, Director of Finance Trading