Date(s) - 02/04/2019
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Crowne Plaza Auckland
RFi Group are delighted to announce the 3rd annual Global Digital Banking Conference in New Zealand.
As part of a global event series that has toured Europe, Canada, Dubai, Asia and Australia, this conference is specifically designed to optimise RFi Group’s global research expertise and provide an opportunity to share insightful global best practice and thought leadership with a focus on the New Zealand market.
This year’s agenda will examine the latest insights and best practice success stories for digital and customer engaement, next stage innovation and exploring new opportunities across the full range of retail banking facets.
Key themes include:
- Building smart cities
- Creation of the best digital banks
- Managing expectations
- KYC Processes
- Serving the unserved
- Banks and FinTechs: The evolution from disruption to partnership
- Open Banking Opportunities
Join over 100 banking executives and key decision makers to discuss the sector and all that’s top of mind for banking in 2019.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head of Retail Banking
- Senior Directors and executives of retail banking
- Senior executives, heads and directors of customer experience
- Head and directors of lending – Mortgages and Personal Loans
- Head and directors of cards and payment processing
- Senior executives, heads and directors of digital and technology
- Heads and directors of branches, distribution, and product development
- Head and directors of marketing
For more information please visit our website at: https://events.rfigroup.com/gdbc/nz