Date(s) - 02/03/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create different neural networks of various architectures both feed forward and feed backward.
- Perform the training of neural networks using various learning rules.
- Perform the testing of neural networks and do the perform analysis of these networks for various pattern recognition applications
This course is to provide students with a sound and comprehensive understanding of artificial neural networks and machine learning, including subjects of the McCulloch-Pitts Model, activation functions, feed-forward and feed-back network structures, approximation of nonlinear functions, supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms, logic networks, recurrent networks, finite automata, finite state machines, harmonic analysis, weighted networks, pattern recognition, linear separability, perceptron learning algorithms, accelerating convergence, Markov Decision Processes, Dynamic Programming, and deep-learning techniques.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on March 02, 2019
- Dates: March 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 2019
- April 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- Logic Networks
- Weighted Networks – The Perceptron
- Perceptron Learning Algorithms
- Deep-Learning Artificial Neural Nets
Who should take this program?
This Artificial Neural Network training course will be suitable for:
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected] or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.