Date(s) - 04/05/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement fundamental image processing techniques required for computer vision
- Perform shape analysis
- Implement boundary tracking techniques
- Apply chain codes and other region descriptors
- Implement motion related techniques
- Develop applications using computer vision techniques
Computer Vision is the construction of explicit meaningful descriptions of physical objects and other observable phenomena from images. Basic techniques for image processing and feature extraction are covered in lectures; topics include: image formation, edge detection, region growing, shape description, and machine learning for computer vision.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on May 04, 2019
- Dates: May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- Logic Networks
- Weighted Networks – The Perceptron
- Perceptron Learning Algorithms
- Deep-Learning Artificial Neural Nets
Who should take this program?
This Computer Vision training course will be suitable for:
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Operations Support
- Deployment engineers
- IT managers
- Development managers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.