Date(s) - 06/04/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Express programming & simulation for engineering problems.
- Find importance of this software for Lab Experimentation.
- Articulate importance of software’s in research by simulation work.
- Have in-depth knowledge of providing virtual instruments on LabVIEW Environment.
- Write basic mathematical, electrical, electronic problems in MATLAB
- Simulate basic electrical circuit in Simulink.
- Connect programming files with GUI Simulink
MATLAB is a special-purpose language that is an excellent choice for writing moderate-size programs that solve problems involving the manipulation of numbers. The design of the language makes it possible to write a powerful program in a few lines.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on April 06, 2019
- Dates: April 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to MATLAB
- The MATLAB Environment
- MATLAB basics
- Matrices and vectors
- Computer programming
- MATLAB programming
- Numerical simulations
Who should take this program?
This MATLAB training course will be suitable for:
- College students
- Research scholars of electrical, electronics and instrumentation sphere
- Software Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Software Architects and Designers
- Open source contributors and enthusiasts
- Managers who are technical subject matter experts, leading software development projects
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected] or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.