Date(s) - 01/06/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Getting started with R, R Studio and Rattle for implementing different data science techniques
- Data Structures and Reading in Pandas, including CSV, Excel, JSON, HTML data.
- How to Pre-Process and “Wrangle” your R data by removing NAs/No data, handling conditional data, grouping by attributes..etc
- Creating data visualizations like histograms, boxplots, scatterplots, barplots, pie/line charts, and MORE
- Statistical analysis, statistical inference, and the relationships between variables.
- Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, & Unsupervised Learning in R
- Neural Networks for Classification and Regression
- Web-Scraping using R
- Extracting text data from Twitter and Facebook using APIs
- Text mining
- Common Natural Language Processing techniques such as sentiment analysis and topic modelling
This course centers around extracting insights and meaning from this data. Utilizing the R Language and Natural Language Processing (NLP) libraries, we combine concepts and techniques from computer science, artificial intelligence, and computational linguistics to algorithmically understand the meaning behind text data. Data samples are available in various languages per customer requirements.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on June 01, 2019
- Dates: June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- August 03-04, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Installing and configuring R Studio
- Installing R packages related to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- An overview of R’s text manipulation capabilities
- Getting started with an NLP project in R
- Reading and importing data files into R
- Text manipulation with R
- Document clustering in R
- Parts of speech tagging in R
- Sentence parsing in R
- Working with regular expressions in R
- Named-entity recognition in R
- Topic modeling in R
- Text classification in R
- Working with very large data sets
- Visualizing your results
- Integrating R with other languages (Java, Python, etc.)
- Closing remarks
Who should take this program?
This Natural Language Processing with R training course will be suitable for:
- From a college student having exposure to programming to a technical architect/lead in an organisation
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Text Mining Techniques
- “This is apt for everyone”
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected] or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.