Date(s) - 06/03/2019
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The IFT Summit will bring together business leaders from Insurance, Finance and Tech – providing a platform for collaboration amongst a variety of industry leaders – building the foundations of a new ecosystem in the space.
This event will look at the emerging opportunities created by new ecosystems and in the developing global markets.
Ecosystems will account for 30 percent of global revenues by 2025 and this event is providing an essential platform for collaboration around topics of shared interest, to nurture and develop relationships in the space.
Insurance companies have the opportunity to create new sources of revenue by rethinking their traditional roles and adopting an ecosystem mind-set.
Key topics include:
- How will insurance companies adapt and differentiate in new digitally lead ecosystems?
- Emerging market ecosystems: how to grip the opportunity of a lifetime
- Josh Hart, Co-founder & CTO of Yulife
- Harry Franks, CCO of Zego
- Richard Leftley, Founder and CEO of MicroEnsure
- Ekhoseuhi Iayen, Secretary General, Insurance Development Forum
- Lindsay Nieman, Head of Business Development at Crisis Management Global XL Catlin
08:30-09:15 Networking Breakfast
09:15-09:40 Opening Keynote: How to exist in a digital world
09:45-10:30 Panel: Ecosystems will account for 30% of global revenues by 2025, to succeed in this new economy incumbent companies will need to evolve their business models and partner with companies in order to survive in this new economy.
10:35-10:55 Networking Coffee
11:00 – 12:00 Panel: With some companies serving customer bases of over 50 million people, insurance companies in emerging markets have to be at the forefront of technology and innovation in order to succeed, if they do the opportunities are endless.
12:00- 12:30 Networking Coffee
12:30 Event Ends
- C-suites from the Insurance, Finance and Tech space
- InsurTech & FinTech entrepreneurs
- Government representatives
- Investors and venture capitalists
Check out our previous events via the company link to get a feel for our style and content.