Date(s) - 28/02/2019
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Learn how organizations and DIYers around the world are using Gluu’s free open source software (FOSS) for identity and access management (IAM) to increase security and deliver frictionless, identity-aware user experiences across web and mobile applications.
- Intro to Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Components of an identity service
- Identity standards
- Why use free open source software?
- Overview of Gluu Server features and additional products
- Strategies for integrating web and mobile apps
- Strategies for synchronizing users from existing data sources
- Overview of two-factor authentication (2FA)
Relevant Role: General interest
Learning Method: In person
Relevant Products: Gluu Server
Duration: 3 hours
- Training will be held at TBD
- Minimum four (4) confirmed attendees for this training to proceed.