Date(s) - 05/02/2019 - 28/02/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Once you register for any of the date(s), you will receive the Video conference and Dial-in information for that day and will be able to join a daily dynamics crm support call for that specific day as per the LIVE Support call schedule below.
Any issues or questions regarding dynamics crm product, dynamics crm platform, sdk, issues with existing implementations, inflight projects will be answered by our dynamics crm consultants and support engineers on the call.
Take Advantage of Callback option
We also provide callback within 24-48 hours of your request once you purchase the callback ticket. See additional details below. Once you purchase the first ticket type, and provide us a call back number and/email or both, we will contact you within 24-48 hours. You don’t need to attend a LIVE support call as per the schedule below since we will start working with you right away after the ticket purchase.
Schedule for February 2019 Support calls
Check your Local Date and Time:
- February 5, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 7, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 12, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 14, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 19, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 21, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 26, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
- February 28, 2019 | 12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
Scope of Dynamics CRM Support Call
We are able to help and provide assistance with the following types of Dynamics CRM (365) issues:
1. Any issues with any version of Dynamics CRM product (V1.0 through the current 2016, SP 2.2 and 365): On-premise and online
2. Specific Configuration, Customization, data migration, integration, SDK related questions, issues
3. You have a Requirement and would like to know whether Dynamics CRM product capabilities meet the requirement and how so including the extent of configurations, customizations, development efforts necessary to meet the requirement
4. You are looking to start a new Dynamics CRM project and implementation
5. Performance issues
6. Pricing questions, different modules of crm
7. Best Practices
8, Our Dynamics CRM Services offerings
If you are not able to join a daily call as per the listed timings, you can also receive a callback from one of our support engineers. Once you purchase the CALLBACK ticket, please let us know what kind of help you need regarding Dynamics CRM, your contact details, a few days and times convenient for you, when you can receive a call from us.
If during the daily support call or callback, we together assess that additional time and effort is required to resolve your issue(s), we will provide a scope of work based SOW along with hours estimate and timelines.
Our goal is to help you get the most out of dynamics crm support calls, our engagement with you and also your investment in the dynamics crm product itself.