Date(s) - 04/05/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Becoming CSM as per your company requirement will only help you gain knowledge, get recognized, work on Scrum projects.
- Becoming ASM will help you manage projects and teams using both agile methodologies and scrum practices.
- Most of the companies follow both Agile and Scrum rather than following Scrum.
- Many companies have started adopting Agile methods and becoming an ASM will help your career.
- General advice you will hear from experienced professionals is: “After becoming CSM, be careful not to end up on a project where you’re solely responsible for the Agile process with no support.”
- Irrespective of the projects, your company requires a person with an Agile mindset or coach to manage and deliver projects successfully.
The Agile Scrum Master certification training is designed to give you deep insights into the highly popular Agile Scrum project methodology. You’ll learn the key concepts of Agile as a project management approach, discover how to lead project management teams, develop and deliver high quality products, and implement best practices in your organization The Simplilearn ASM training will position you to be an evangelist and champion in the Agile adoption journey for your organization.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on May 04, 2019
- Dates: May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Other Agile Frameworks
- Scrum Events and Artifacts
- Scrum Roles
- Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Agile on Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
- Agile and Scrum simulations
Who should take this program?
This Agile Project Management with Scrum training course will be suitable for:
- Process Modeling Teams
- Business Analysts
- Business Domain Subject Matter Experts
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.