Date(s) - 02/03/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how and why business analysts use BPMN
- Understand various techniques and BPMN methods
- Draw process diagrams with a consistent level of detail and accuracy
- Learn about Signavio Process Manager and how it can help your organization
BPMN 2.0 provides a common graphical language for end-to-end business process workflows that can be readily adopted and easily understood. It is the current modeling and notation standard used to map business processes in a business process model.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on March 02, 2019
- Dates: March 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 2019
- April 06-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to BPMN 2.0
- An Overview of Governance
- Mapping the Business Problem
- Modeling simple BPMN structures
- Modeling complex BPMN structures
- Analyzing process models
- Process mapping versus process modeling
- Additional resources
Who should take this program?
This BPMN 2.0 training course will be suitable for:
- Process Modeling Teams
- Business Analysts
- Business Domain Subject Matter Experts
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.