Date(s) - 01/06/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of projects and project management
- Define the project in terms of scope, assumptions, risks, constraints, etc.
- Build and manage a project schedule using structured processes
- Recognize and manage project issues and risks throughout the project
- Define and manage project scope to meet project deliverable commitments
- Communicate proactively with project stakeholders
- Determine and meet project quality requirements
- Determine the need to contract work and how to manage outsourced projects
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals and best practices of project management through hands-on, real-world exercises. Ensure that you are delivering business value by assessing a project’s business case, identifying stakeholders and their relationship to your project, capturing product requirements, and establishing quality metrics to guide the development of your product and reassess the business case.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on June 01, 2019
- Dates: June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- July 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- August 03-04, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Getting Started with Project Management
- Initiating a Project
- Planning for Time and Cost
- Planning for Project Risks, Communication, and Change Control
- Managing a Project
- Closing the Project
Who should take this program?
This Project Management Fundamental training course will be suitable for:
- New and experienced project managers that have not learned structured techniques
- Current project managers that need a common refresher class
- Managers that manage project managers and monitor project status
- Team members that work on projects
- Clients, customers and all stakeholders that participate on projects
For any enquiries you can always reach us at email@example.com or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.