Date(s) - 02/03/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – Americas, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East, East Asia, Australia and New Zealand
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- How to draw the Use Case diagram
- Identification of use cases and actors
- Discussion on application within iterative development methodologies
- Specification of Use Cases (Basic Flow, Alternate Flows, Exception Flows) using text
- Common issues and their solutions
This course is informed by the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), offering a means to incorporate Unified Modeling Language (UML) modeling techniques into the business analysis process. UML modeling elements and diagrams are presented for each Task within the BABOK where UML modeling is considered a best practice for performing the Techniques and recording the Outputs. The models include extensions to the standard UML provided by Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect (EA).
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on February 02, 2019
- Dates: February 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24 2019
- March 02-03, 09-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31 2019
- April 06-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to UML and EA Fundamentals
- The UML Language Architecture
- Requirements Analysis
- UML structural diagrams and elements
- UML behavioral elements
- UML behaviors with sequence diagrams
- OPTIONAL – UML behaviors with state diagrams
- Enterprise Analysis
- Reporting model contents using HTML, PDF and RTF report generation
- Exploring EA models – model search and filtering
Who should take this program?
This UML with EA training course will be suitable for:
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corproate strategy to technology
- High school & college students
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
- Technology Enthusiasts
- Anyone looking to better prepare for long term career potential in the future
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected] or call us at +91 981-064-3989.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.