Date(s) - 20/06/2019 - 21/06/2019
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Robot World Forum (RWF) is the industry’s leading event for industrial and service robots. The event will include plenary and keynote presentations, technology and industry sessions in a mixed oral/interactive format, workshops and tutorials, numerous robotic challenges, exhibition with live demos, and several conference tracks, as well as entrepreneurship and educational activities. The market for robotics is experiencing strong growth between 2019 and 2021, with revenue from unit sales of industrial and non-industrial robots projected to grow 563% from 2019 to 2021, hitting US$226.2billion in 2021. The Asia Pacific and China region remains a key growth driver for the global robotics and automation industry. RWF is the regional platform where attendees can gain key insights, ignite business opportunities and discover fresh solutions amidst this staggering industry growth.
TECH & BIZ TOPICS
Sessions will be rated on how tech vs biz focused they are intended allowing you to pick the right content based on your background.
ROBOT SOLUTIONS EXPO
The robotics solution expo will showcase latest innovation technologies, products and solutions for digital industry and enterprise.
The Robotics Innovation World Awards are the unique celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the robotics field.
The event will include plenary and keynote presentations, technology and industry sessions in a mixed oral/interactive format, workshops and tutorials, numerous robotic challenges, exhibition with live demos, and several conference tracks, as well as entrepreneurship and educational activities.
Attendees can expect to meet thought leaders and industry drivers as they expand their business networks at RWF
Forge meaningful connections as you learn about the complementary business capabilities of your new contacts
RWF will embody the spirit of driving partnerships, matchmaking compatible businesses and securing sales for participating companies.
RWF aims to be a platform that creates opportunities for people to meet, connect and success. As the industries move towards decreasing costs and greater flexibility of robotics technology, it is important to bring together the trade and community segments in dialogue on the business capabilities and wider adoption of robotics.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
• CEOs, CTOs and Other C-Suite Professionals
• Investors and Venture Capitalists
• Process Engineers
• Systems Integrators
• Turnkey Solution Providers
• Government Officials
• Decision Makers from Institutes of Education
• Architects & Civil Engineers
• Buyers Seeking Solutions In: Automation, Freight and Logistics, Healthcare, Hospitality, Security and Defence, Goods and Passenger Transport etc.
• Robot Manufacturers: Assistive Robots, Autonomous Vehicle, Collaborative Robots, Domestic Robots, Healthcare Robots, Humanoid Robots, Industrial Robots, Rescue Robots, Service Robots, Social Robots, Telepresence Robots etc.
• Robots Component Manufacturers: Drive Technology, Sensing Technology, AI Control Technology etc.
• Robot Maintenance Equipment and Specialists
• System Integrators
• Automation Systems Robotics
• 3D Printing Technologies/Equipment
• Cloud Robotics etc.
ROBOTICS INNOVATION WORLD AWARDS
The Robotics Innovation World Awards are the unique celebration of the drive, innovation and hard work in the robot industry. The awards advisory board consists of third-party research institutes, industry alliance organizations, and professional media. The conference organizer will review all the submissions and reveal the nominees. The winners will be determined according to both online and the advisory board voting.