Date(s) - 06/04/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – USA, Europe, Africa & Middle East, Asia and Australia
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Improved awareness of the impact of communication
- Improved ‘people-reading’ skills
- Increased rapport and communication skills
- Practical tools to help manage their emotional state
- More clarity and freedom from distraction
- Learnt about effective ways to positively influence people
This introductory course will teach the basics of neuro linguistic programming (NLP). You’ll learn about key terms, the NLP presuppositions, the NLP senses, eye cues, enriched language, clean questions, and hypnotic language.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on April 6, 2019
- Dates: April 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Neuro Linguistic Programming – The art and science of influencing self and others
- Thought experiments – the bed rock of NLP
- NLP and its benefits in group collaboration
- Creating a completing vision of the future and fostering participation from stakeholders
- Post workshop assignment
Who should take this program?
This Neuro Linguistic Programming training course will be suitable for:
- CEOs’, Business Heads and Directors, Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Business Leaders
- HR Practitioners
- Coaches and mentors
- Alternative healers, therapists etc.
- Working women
- Anybody interested in creating a better life!
For any enquiries you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Training Solutions also available.