Date(s) - 18/09/2020
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
100 Global Speakers & Partners Convene For 3rd Annual Global Space Tech Summit
To accelerate the commercialization of space, Meventum will be hosting the second annual Space Tech Summit in September 2020 during Future Tech Week.
Space Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via space technology. The summit also serves to bring key stakeholders that will accelerate bringing both the exploration and the expansion of space to mainstream audiences.
Today there are over 88+ annual conferences for space experts and potential enthusiasts. Yet as space becomes a more relevant part of our future reality- the ecosystem continues to gather only space experts, astronauts and researchers. Space Tech Summit asks- what happens to the creatives, entrepreneurs, authors, actors, athletes and other ecosystem builders of society?
Over 50 global speakers will convene to discuss how we can revive the global space race and accelerate commercialization and impact by leveraging artificial intelligence, virtual reality, drones, robotics, nano tech, and other exponential technologies.
The 2018 and 2019 lineup of 100 speakers included Chris Moran: Lockheed Martin, Scott Armanini: Open Innovation at Accenture Ventures Principal, Global Lead, Aubrey De Grey: Sens, CSO, Jason Dunn: Made in Space, CTO, Bonni Simi: Jetblue Ventures, President, Zee Zheng: Founder & CEO of Space Chain, Adam Draper: Boost VC, Founder, Tim Draper: DFJ, Founder, Naveen Jain: Moon Express, Founder, Luka Tomljenovic: Airbus Ventures, Manager/Investments, Tess Hatch: BVP Investor, Regina Nkima: Singularity Global Impact Challenges, Mark Matossian: Google VR and AR, Monica Jan: Virgin Orbit Director, Strategy & Customer Experience, Jeff Matthews: Deloitte, Consulting,, Eric Stallmer: Commercial Spaceflight Federation, President, Bill Diamond: SETI, President, Nadir Bagaveyev: Bagaveev Corporation, CEO, Kevin Lo: Google Fiber, Facebook Co-Founder and Sr. Director and John Tucker:SpaceX, Manager and NewSpace Startup Strategist. Media representatives included Jonathan Shieber: Tech Crunch Senior Editor, Katie Roof: Tech Crunch Editor, Debra Werner: Space News Reporter, Mat Kaplan: Planetary Radio Producer and Jeff Foust: Space News Senior Staff Writer.
This year the summit aims to increase the line up of speakers to facilitate
- More on site workshop training
- Networking round tables
- Live Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors
- Attendee spotlight features
- Invite only VIP networking dinners and after parties
Meet the Announced Speakers from last year 2019.
- Debra Werner: Silicon Valley Correspondent for SpaceNews
- Mark Matossian Senior Program Manager, Internal Special Project at Google
- David Shaw: Co-Founder and Chief Commercialization Officer of Astrapi Corporation
- Eric Stallmar: President at Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Al Globus: Senior Research Engineer at San Jose State and Consultant for NASA Ames Research Center
- Kyu J Hwang: Principal DecisionBox LLC
- Bruce Cahan: President of Urban Logic, Course Instructor at Stanford University School of Design
- Mikhail Kokorich: Founder at Momentus
- Stephan Reckie: Executive Director of Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) Space
- Scott Armanini: Senior Advisor to Samsung NEXT’s
- Lisa Kuo: Director of Connectivity Sales at Panasonic Avionics
- Dmitry Grishin: Founder of Grishin Robotics VC, Chairman of Forbes Russia
- Michael Novikon: Organizer of Silicon Valley Space Startups & Satellites
- Einstein Ntim Partner @ Africa Future Fund
- Nadir Bagaveyev: CEO and Chief Designer at BAGAVEEV CORPORATION
- Jeanette Quinlan: Director of Space Systems at Akash Systems
- Seth Shostak: Senior Astronomer at SETI Institute
- Miki Sode: Commercial Innovation Program Manager at the International Space Station US National Laboratory
- Christine Ntim Host @ Space Tech Summit
- Dr. Terence S Yeoh: Assistant Principal Director at The Aerospace Corporation
- Linda Rheinstein: Founder of Space Games Federation
- Barry Matsumori: CEO BridgeSat
- Emily Wanderer: COO of Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Helen Tung: Project Manager & Assistant Underwriter with Elseco
- Valerie Stimac: Author, Dark Skies: A Practical Guide to Astrotourism
- Esther Dyson: COO of Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Juan Acosta : Draper University
- Keegan Kirkpatrick: Founder and CEO at RedWorks Construction Technologies Inc.
- Bruce Pittman Chief Systems Engineer @ Space Portal NASA
- Ashish Aggarwal Founder of Grishin Robotics VC, Chairman of Forbes Russia
About Space Tech Summit: Space Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via space technology. The summit also serves to bring key stakeholders that will accelerate both the exploration and the expansion of space into mainstream audiences.