Date(s) - 20/06/2019 - 21/06/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
20th–21st June 2019
Successful implementation of industry 4.0 for Manufacturing
Delegates will understand:
• What challenges will companies face in digital transformation
• What are the typical obstacles that need to be tackled?
• Which use cases bring the biggest benefits for your company?
• How much Industry 4.0 is suitable in my factory and where to start?
• What role will data play in future, and what business models can be derived from this role.
Who should attend? – General Managers, Factory Managers, Production Managers, Innovation Managers, Lean and Six Sigma Experts, Innovation Managers and Scouts.
* For Singaporean/Singaporean PR – Total Nett Programme Fee with e2i funding will be SGD 668.75. Please contact us at details – [email protected]