Date(s) - 12/03/2019
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
TechHub Event Space
What You Will Learn
- practical tips, and an overview of current A.I. technology in marketing
- event for marketers (junior to senior level), marketing analysts and data scientists
- increase your advertisement engagement on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter using simple A.I.
- expert talks from A.I. specialists optimising marketing campaigns on a daily base
- expert talks from behavioral scientists & psychologists on persuasion, marketing nudging & framing
- free access to A.I. technology for people attending the event
[LIMITED SPACES]: Please RSVP well in advance.
James Gin: James has degrees from both Oxford University and UCL in Physics and Machine Learning, and has spent years working with large financial datasets and systems. James blends practical industry knowledge and applied machine learning techniques to find powerful insights in complex datasets.
Jergan Callebaut: Jergan is a Brussels-born behavioural scientist, registered with the British Psychological Society and with degrees in both Clinical Psychology and Business Psychology. He leverages behavioural data, marketing psychology, and computational psychology to supercharge marketing & advertising campaigns.
Did this picture grab your attention? Fantastic, as this was scored by A.I. algorithms to be highly viral, with a high chance of increasing your engagement.
For those who argue that the power of AI is increasing at humanity’s expense, or that we’re all slaves to the machine, the robot apocalypse rapidly approaching… time to think again. No longer do marketers have to ruminate over which images, headlines, content, and colors to include in their outreach. Tech companies have developed automated tools to augment and enrich your daily decision process. This leaves marketers to focus their energy elsewhere, making your work more creative and see better engagement results in the end.