Date(s) - 24/04/2019 - 26/04/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Porsche Experience Center Atlanta
What is TechEd?
Stonebranch TechEd 2019 is the top IT automation event for Stonebranch customers, partners and prospects in North America who want to deepen their knowledge and network with like-minded peers. Participants will have the opportunity to experience hands-on guidance, proven automation best practices, and the latest trends in Dynamic Automation solutions along with Stonebranch users from across North America!
- Technical, Educational Focus
- Customer Case Studies: Best Practices, Challenges, and Lessons Learned
- Stonebranch Products & Solutions: Updates, Tips, and Tricks, Live-Demos
- Socializing Events: Unplug and Network with Your Peers
- Developer Interaction
TechEd 2019 Agenda
- Introduction and Welcome
- Keynote / Dynamic IT Automation
- Product Update
- Customer Cloud Implementation / Experience
- Stonebranch Cloud Implementation / Experience
- Evening Event
- Day 2 Welcome
- Customer Universal Task Implementation
- UC as an Automation Toolkit
- “UCMD2 – Universal can make Docker too. Two practical ways to use containers” from Lukas Essig, Fiducia & GAD IT AG
- Product Security Review
- Customer Story
- UDM Gateway
- UDM Gateway / UC Integration
- Evening Event
- Day 3 Welcome
- Customer / Developer Round Table
The early bird cost is only $300* if booked by January 18, 2019. After this date, the cost will be $500*.
*Accommodation is not included.
Spots are limited, don’t miss out! In the meantime, we are at your disposal for any questions by email Alina Gabaraeva or Melissa Schnaubelt at +1 678.366.7887 ext. 1414.
We look forward to welcoming you next spring at TechEd 2019!
Do you provide any special hotel rates for the duration of the event?
The accommodation is not included in the price of the ticket. However, we managed to get the best hotel rates for TechEd attendees for the days of the event. You can reserve a room for the days of the event (24-26 April 2019) at Kimpton Overland Hotel with Single room rate at $159.00/night. These rates are European plan (no meals included). Group rate 3 days prior and 3 days post event will be subject to availability. Room rates quoted above are non-commissionable, net rates, subject to tax, which is currently 15.75%.
Reservations are required!
- Please phone in your reservation requests, to the following number (Kimpton Overland Hotel): 1 (844) 461-3300. It is important that each of our guests contact the Hotel on or before 2019-04-03 and identify themselves as part of our group, and provide them with guest name, home or business address, email address (if any), requested type of room, requested bed type (i.e. king, European double or suites) check-in and check-out dates, preference for smoking or non-smoking room. Any requests for special room arrangements must be made at the time of this call.
- Or, follow this link (Please Enter in the Group Code field – 1904STONEB)
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Kimpton Overland Hotel provides valet parking only. Current parking rates are $25.00 overnight/$15.00 day per car.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions please contact Alina Gabaraeva or Melissa Schnaubelt at +1 678.366.7887 ext. 1414.
What’s the refund policy?
Attendees can receive refunds up to 30 days before your event start date.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not have to bring your printed ticket, a confirmation email that you will get on your phone is enough.
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact us if you want to change something or to transfer your ticket.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?