Date(s) - 06/03/2019
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Digital native companies are disrupting the way business is being done. Over $30 trillion of market value across every major industry vertical is ready to be disrupted due to Digitalisation. Companies are re-imaging the overall product life cycle and enabling higher customer experience by leveraging technologies such as AI, Analytics, AR and VR. One of the key aspects of transformation in Product Life Cycle Management is the advancement in the field of Product Information Management. With Manufacturing Operations going Digital and new technologies like AR & VR becoming more pervasive, companies can transform their Product Concept to Manufacturing processes with improved data management and enhance customer experience with Digital Product Manuals. However, to facilitate this transformation, enterprises need world-class technical authoring capabilities as well as digital manufacturing skills, which is not easily available.
Is your enterprise equipped for this change? Can you keep pace with the increasing product complexities and customer demands? Are you at the cusp of a crossroad to evaluate the value created or lost by Digital technologies? These are just some of the questions that will be answered during the session.
Key discussion areas:
- Transformation of enterprises from content-led to experience-led businesses
- Impact of technologies such as AI, ML, AR & VR on enterprises – both positive and negative
- Roadmap for making your product manual content ready for the digital world
- Acceptance of the participation is at the sole discretion of the Zinnov Management.
- The event is not open for service providers