Date(s) - 06/04/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
What To Expect:
- Mode of Delivery – The classes are held both online and in physical classrooms for Individual and Corporates.
- Audience – We have a global audience that logs in to work hand in hand with our world-class instructors.
- Certification – Available in 47+ Countries Prog360 Certification is accepted globally
- Courses available across – USA, Europe, Africa & Middle East, Asia and Australia
What are the course objectives?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Ensure that an enterprise’s information is protected
- Have the expertise needed to reduce risk and protect the enterprise
- Design, develop, implement and manage an effective security management program
- Establish and maintain an IT governance framework aligned with business objectives
- Identify and manage information security risks
- Have an understanding of the format and structure of the CISM certification exam
- Have knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
CISM – Certified Information Security Manager certification validates that you have the expertise and knowledge of the relationship between an information security program and the broader business goals and objectives. It also confirms that you have experience developing and managing an information security program.
This course will be taught over 13 weekends starting on April 6, 2019
- Dates: April 06-07, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 2019
- May 04-05, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 2019
- June 01-02, 08-09, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 2019
- Saturday, Sunday every weekend
- 11am – 02pm PST (US Pacific Standard Time)
Why Is This Program Different:
- The Instructors – Our instructors are industry experts, people who have been there and done that. They not only encourage questioning but also give solutions that are practical and applicable at an enterprise level.
- The Practice – We provide an actual cluster for hands-on practicing. It removes the need to install virtual machines and makes learning easier and fun.
- The Curriculum – Created by industry experts to equip attendees to hit the ground running. Our interactive sessions along with the curated curriculum make starting a project at work or attending an interview or just upscaling your career a cake walk.
What you need for this training?
- A laptop and a stable Inernet connection.
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
Who should take this program?
This Certified information security Manager(CISM) training course will be suitable for:
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
For any enquiries you can always reach us at [email protected].
Corporate Training Solutions also available.