Date(s) - 22/02/2019 - 22/03/2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1.5 Masterclass (ONLINE)
30 mins Q&A
Post-Masterclass Design Challenge
FREE individual use case evaluation
Recording + Materials
What’s this masterclass about?
SHOW-ME! is the name of the game in Innovation. Users, their needs, and their goals are the stepping stones for any UX researcher’s Quality output – this is a crucial step in the innovation process and if done poorly, major enterprise’s loss is at stake. A Use case is an optimal method to portray all of the important information, behavior, and future prediction of your user’s decision via a universally understood document. We will discuss in depth this written description of how users will perform tasks on your digital product and to actually make one which can serve as multi-purpose across teams in your company. This way, you are making everybody’s job one step clearer and more efficient towards a usable and useful product!
Pros and Cons of drafting a Use Case in UX Research
- Who is using the digital product
- What the user wants to do
- The user’s goal(s)
- The steps the user takes to accomplish a particular task
- How the digital product should respond to an action
Elements of a Use Case
- Primary Actor
- Main success scenarios
- Alternative Paths
How to Write a Use Case (with examples)
Real-world applications of a Use Case with Business Rules in mind
Bonus: Design Challenge
Who needs to attend?
Recommended for Early-stage startups and innovative teams within corporate firms
Limited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Design Thinking Umbrella (focus on UX Design)
You will receive a pre-masterclass survey, zoom URL and password for the webinar access, few days prior to the event.
Anchor Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM CST(Chicago Time)
Who Am I?
In one word: a Multitude
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of “Gamified Psychosphere”
- HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at medverselab.com
- Youtuber at THINK OUT LOUD Channel (App Reviews, MasterClasses, Vlog)
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Industrial background in Early-Startup Business Management and Operations (since I managed an incubator at Techverse)
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics.
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App